New Smyrna Beach

Untitled

This is  the beach area all the locals visit.  Downtown is becoming like a little Winter Park with lots of shops and restaurants available.  North Beach is loved for being able to walk downtown or drive on the beach.  South Beach is for those that enjoy beach areas that feature a "no car" zone.  Or choose something in the middle....and my favorite French pastry shop....Mon Delice can't be beat.  We generally stop for pastry and submarines and then we proceed to park on the beach and eat away the day.  You may want to check the tides as sometimes cars can't park on the beach due to high tide.  The cost to park on beach changes but I believe it is $10 per day or you can buy a year pass.

Search New Smyrna Beach Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property V4910769
$157,000
NEW SMYRNA BEACH, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of DINARDO PROPERTY MANAGEMENT &
Featured picture for the property O5826606
$415,000
NEW SMYRNA BEACH, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of CQ ORLANDO REALTY INC
Featured picture for the property O5826548
$244,990
NEW SMYRNA BEACH, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of ASHTON ORLANDO RESIDENTIAL LLC
Featured picture for the property O5826539
$245,000
NEW SMYRNA BEACH, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of ASHTON ORLANDO RESIDENTIAL LLC
Featured picture for the property O5826533
$289,900
NEW SMYRNA BEACH, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of BENNETT REAL ESTATE SVCS INC
The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Listings last updated Nov 19, 2019 6:48:am.